|Do you want the real lowdown on Municipal Bonds? Greg Morel, an expert on Municipal Bonds, will present an open forum discussion focusing on what most investors feel are pressing topics regarding investing in fixed income. Topics will include: interest rates, strategies to navigate the current environment, insight into how the municipal market trades, credit quality fears, and dispelling common myths of municipals. For more information see: www.bellehaven.com.
YOU CAN LEARN:
- How to tell if a municipal bond is safe.
- How to navigate the current Muni environment.
- How Municipal Bonds trade (inefficiently).
Greg Morel is a Senior Vice President and Partner at Belle Haven Investments, a nationally recognized and award winning boutique fixed income manager, focused on municipal bonds. Belle Haven manages over $1.5 billion in assets for institutions, foundations, independent advisory firms and high net worth individuals.
Mr. Morel has been with the firm for six years, originally starting on the trading desk before assuming his current role as Head of Institutional Business Development. Greg manages Belle Haven’s national sales efforts and liaises with institutions and independent advisory firms who utilize Belle Haven for their fixed income management.
- Hear an expert dissect the current Municipal Bond environment.
- Hear Belle Haven’s outlook on Interest Rate.
- Gain an understanding of municipal credits, including specific California credits.
||Modern Portfolio Theory teaches us to “Diversify and Rebalance,” which inherently produces average performance. Why not change the game? Trends in the Stock Market are real. Markets are not efficient. Risk and Return are not mutually exclusive. You can follow the trend. But which trend is your friend? They are not all the same. Learn how to use SectorSurfer’s algorithm to build great portfolios. For more information see: www.sumgrowth.com.
YOU CAN LEARN:
- How and why the Stock Market is not efficient.
- Why Trends are real.
- How to choose which trends and indicators to follow.
Scott Juds has over 30 years' experience in both hands-on and executive-level positions at companies including piTech Engineering, IDX Incorporated, MobilServ Technologies Corp. and EATON Corporation, Opcon Division. Scott is the named inventor on over 40 U.S. and foreign patents and is a published author of the book Photoelectric Sensors and Controls: Selection & Application. Most importantly, Scott has applied the mathematics of digital signal processing theory to the problem of digging the trend signal out of noisy Stock Market data. He holds a BSEE from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and an MSEE from Stanford University and is a Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Washington.
- Receive a coupon for a significant discount on a subscription to SectorSurfer.
- Hear how to dig trend signals out of the noise.
- Hear an astounding alternative to Buy and Hold.